Wednesday, March 2, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #08


The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!





This is actually a reread for me. The Grisha trilogy is going to be my series a month read for March and I'm super excited to finally read the other two books in this series!!



Strong start. Painful finish. My advice? Run from this one!



Eeep! I can't wait until next month! I've had this baby on pre-order since last year. I freaking adore Rachel Harris. I've read all but one of her books, the one that just released a few weeks ago, and I have loved every single one. She is an author that I know I can always depend on to give me all the feels and leave me finishing her books with a smile. I neeeeeed this one to hurry up!!



What books would you put on your list this week? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment