Wednesday, February 24, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #07


The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!

I swear yesterday was only Monday. What is happening to time?! Sigh. Better late than never I suppose! (She says as she scrambles to throw this post together at noon!


What are you currently reading?


I told myself that I was only gonna put a tiny dent in this when I started it last night and I was super tired just to try and get a feel for it. I ended up getting 97 pages in and having to make myself put it down in the middle of a crazy scene and get some sleep since it was already 2am. Now to whip through this post really fast so I can pick it back up!


What did you recently finish reading?


So this book has made it official. I've tried multiple authors now and HRs that are about highlanders are just not my cup of tea. Which is weird because I love me a good Scottish brogue, maybe trying to read it is what messes me up. I mean I enjoyed this book, I think I even gave it 4 stars. The storyline was great and fun. I don't know. I just didn't get that same feeling I got with some of my favorite HR authors like Julia Quinn or Lisa Kleypas. I would still recommend this one though because like I said the story was great. Plus there are some very unforgettable characters.


What are you waiting to read?


I've already got my March TBR piled up and ready to go which includes this beautiful boy. I'm so excited that it's all I can really think about. It's a miracle I'm getting any reading done let alone enjoying it when all I've got is Daemon Black on the brain. Sigh. :)


So what are you reading, did you finish reading, are you waiting to read this week? :D



No comments:

Post a Comment