Monday, February 1, 2016

What's on my TBR #02 February 2016


I think I'd have to say my first monthly TBR post I was pretty successful with! I mean, sure, I only read 7 out of the 11 books that I had wanted to attempt to read...but I am pretty freaking happy with that number!


Not to bad. Though I think I got too ambitious with those last 4 HP books since the shortest one is nearly 700 pages! Yeah...too ambitious haha.

Oh well. On to this month's picks!



As you can see I have a pretty eclectic stack of books I'd like to read this month, a little bit of Historical Romance, Some YA Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Paranormal and even a memoir type! I'm hoping I'm not once again overly ambitious with these 10 books but I guess time will tell!

Happy February lovelies! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment