Sunday, October 25, 2015

Weekly Haul #72



Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.



 photo TheTruthAboutHim_zpsctkcrhem.jpg

The Truth About Him (Everything I Left Unsaid #2) by Molly O'Keefe
So I read the first book in this series a couple weeks ago and it was just...amazing. I loved it. LOVED. So when my friend Tonya from Lilybloombooks told me this one was on NetGalley you can bet your bum I sent in a request. Huge thanks to Bantam for the approval on this one. I've put a bit of a dent in it already and I can already tell this one is going to be just as much of a roller coaster ride as the first!!!

 photo ChanceOfALifetime_zpslotl3g1g.jpg

Chance of a Lifetime (Anderson Brothers #3) by Marissa Clarke
I still need to go back and read the first book, it's sitting patiently waiting in my Kindle, but I read the second book in this series a few months back and I adored it and the brothers that the series is set around so I had to get my hands on this one! Thanks to Entangled for this one!






Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
So excited!!


 photo TheLibbyGarrettIntervention_zpseraem8nm.jpg

The Libby Garrett Intervention (Science Squad #2) by Kelly Oram
Libby!! I need more Libby in my life. This one is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!


So that's my fun little haul this week. I'm really, really, really looking forward to each one of these!

So what have you added to your shelves this week? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment