Thursday, March 12, 2015

Swoon Thursday #43


Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:


The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead

"Didn't need to see your aura." He tapped my forehead. "You get a cute little frown there when you've got something bothering you."

"Not everything about me is cute."

"That's true. Some things are cute. The rest are sexy." His voice was low as he leaned toward me. "So amazingly, agonizingly sexy that it's a wonder I can get anything done when all I ever think about is the taste of your lips and the touch of your fingertips on my skin and the way your legs feel when I―"

"Adrian," I interrupted.

His eyes smoldered. "Yes?"

"Shut up."


Then it gets all kissy and make outy from there and I'm sure you don't want to see that. Oh? You do? READ THE BOOK! :D So what are you swooning over this week?




2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that you're still swooning over Bloodlines! I do love kissy times with Sydrian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually do these right after I finish whatever book I use so a lot of the time they're backed up for weeks at a time waiting to be posted but even after saying that.. I will ALWAYS be swooning over Adrian <3 He's my #1 :D haha

    ReplyDelete