Thursday, February 19, 2015

Swoon Thursday #40


Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:


Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead

Something in the way he was looking at me froze me up and made my stomach do flip-flops, though I couldn't quite articulate why. I only knew that he looked as though he was seeing me for the very first time...and it scared me. I'd been able to brush off his easy, joking compliments, but this intensity was something different altogether, something I didn't know how to react to. When he looked at me like this, I believed that he thought my eyes were beautiful―that I was beautiful.

This book isn't exactly swoon after swoon, but there were a couple of very brief moments where my heart fluttered and had me excited for the possibilities of what's to come. Besides, any time Adrian is on the page I'm in full swoon mode. Even if he's just dishing out his trademark snark filled charm as he's smoking a cigarette. What has you swooning this week? :)




1 comment:

  1. This one isn't very swoony, but oh just wait my dear friend. :D

    ReplyDelete