Thursday, January 8, 2015

Swoon Thursday #36


Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:


by Michelle Hodkin

"I'm not your type," I managed to say.

Noah then took a step toward me, and a deviant smile teased the corner of his mouth. Damn. "I don't have a type."

"That's even worse," I said, and I swear I tried to sound mean when I said it. "You're as indiscriminate as they say."

But I wanted him closer.

"I've been slandered." His voice was barely above a whisper. He took another step, so close that I felt the warm aura of his chest. He looked down at me, all sincere and open and with that chaos hair in his eyes and I wanted and didn't want and I had to say something.

"I doubt it" was the best I could do. His face was inches from mine. I was going to kiss him, and I was going to regret it.

But at that moment, I couldn't bring myself to care.


So I haven't done one of these in what feels like forever, truly. But I am very head over heels for this book at the moment and, of course, Noah Shaw! I had to have a couple of my girls help me decide between this sort of sexy swoon and one that was more funny than it was full on swoon. In the end this is what I'm going with. Now to go quickly read a review book so I can get to the other two books in this series. I'm dying here! Mooooreee Noah!

What are you swooning over this week?


1 comment: