Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #41


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


This week's topic is...

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

Somebody tell me how that just happened? How is it that 2015 is just around the corner already? Damn! Well there's a lot of potentially good stuff to look forward to in the coming months and here are a few that I'm pretty excited for! 



One:
The Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard
Expected publication:
February 10th 2015


Two:
Expected publication:
February 10th 2015


Three:
The Return (Titan #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected publication:
February 17th 2015


Four:
Asa (Marked Men #6) by Jay Crownover
Expected publication:
April 14th 2015


Five:
Expected publication:
February 10th 2015


Six:
Expected publication:
January 27th 2015


Seven:
Confess by Colleen Hoover
Expected publication:
March 10th 2015


Eight:
No set date.


Nine:
Expected publication:
September 2015


Ten:
Expected publication:
May 5th 2015




Think I missed anything on my list? Leave me a link to your post so that I can check out what you're looking forward to in the coming year :) I could always use a good excuse to add more books to the TBR pile haha!


2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I have A Court of Thorns and Roses on mine too! I'm also really excited for Cynthia's new one, as well as The Ruby Circle! I completely forgot about The Boy Most Likely To, but I definitely need Tim's story! Great list chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright i need to binge the bloodlines series!!! NEED TO. i've already started collecting the series haha - i'm being stupidly weird about it because I feel like I'll love them like I did VA and once i read will want the ruby circle asap -- which will be in hardcover and i need my series to match so i'm slowly buying the bloodlines books in hardcover. I'm so weird, I know. So far I've got the first two. Almost there. :)


    A court of thorns and roses!!! i'm so excited. ahhh and you'll enjoy the return!! you'll love seth! WAIT A SEC -- SHERI DID YOU FINISH THE COVENANT SERIES YET?!

    ReplyDelete