Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #35



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is...

Top Ten New Series I Want To Start
(New within the last year or two)

Some have the first book or two out, some haven't even released yet at the time of typing up this post. But all of these I can't wait to start!!

(Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads pages)


One:


The Dark Elements
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This one may or may not have been started already. My plan is to try to squeeze it in between review books. But I'm too lazy to change my post haha.


Two:


A Wicked Saga
by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Three:

TheReturn-M photo TheReturnM_zps1672f806.jpg

Titan
by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Four:

BetterWhenHesBad-M photo BetterWhenHesBadM_zpsdf6efc15.jpg

Welcome to the Point
by Jay Crownover


Five:

AllLinedUp-M photo AllLinedUpM_zps3367a05f.jpg

Rusk University
by Cora Carmack


Six:

RedRising-M photo RedRisingM_zpsf0371f68.jpg

Red Rising Trilogy
by Pierce Brown


Seven:

RedQueen-M photo RedQueenM_zps31e8152b.jpg

Red Queen Trilogy
by Victoria Aveyard


Eight:

AThousandPiecesOfYou-M photo AThousandPiecesOfYouM_zpse045cf04.jpg

Firebird
by Claudia Gray


Nine:


Alienated
by Melissa Landers


Ten:

SnowLikeAshes-M photo SnowLikeAshesM_zps34e175eb.jpg

Snow Like Ashes
by Sara Raasch


What new series are you excited to read? Leave me the links to your posts! :)


Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. Great list. I've read quite a few of them and I think you are really going to enjoy them. Take a look at my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Alienated already! I've wanted to forever and even got an e-ARC and still haven't read it! SIGH. You SO need to read All Lined Up! As well as WHK! I'm super excited to get to The Return and then for Wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. There are quite a few of these series that I really want to read myself - Wicked, Red Queen, A Thousand Pieces of You and Snow Like Ashes especially, they look so good. I read and loved Red Rising and Alienated, can't wait for their sequels! I hope you can get to some of these soon :) TTT.

    ReplyDelete