Thursday, October 2, 2014

That's What HE Said Thursday #17



Every Thursday, the girls over at Chapter Break are hosting a fun new meme! To learn more about "That's What HE Said Thursday" click here.


My Quote:

"Sweetheart, that's what I'm trying to tell you. Somewhere along the way, maybe it was in New Orleans or hell, it could have been the first time I saw you and you were soaking wet. At some point, I fell for you. I was just too stupid to listen to my feelings."


Alec Petropoulos to Nicole Blake


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Aww so great when a guy admits he was stupid LOL. Good quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, this dude is admitting he has feelings??? that is even better than admitting that he is stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right? I wish they'd all take notes haha thanks Julie :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I cracked up way too hard over this comment. But so true haha Thanks Rose :D

    ReplyDelete