Thursday, October 23, 2014

Swoon Thursday #35



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:


The Collectors' Society
by Heather Lyons


"I thought you wanted to talk."

His nose nudges a line toward my chin. "We did talk."

Tiny bubbles of incandescent happiness filter throughout my chest. "I could have sworn very little was said between us tonight."

He gently tugs me onto my back, so I'm staring up into those mesmerizing eyes of his. His kiss is slow, and yet fans those flames high within me once more. "Then you weren't listening closely enough."

Holy crap on a freaking cracker! I was not expecting anything of this sort at all when I picked up this book! Swoon does not even begin to cover it by this point. All I can say is you should get this book and find out for yourself just how good it is. It comes out today! I am completely obsessed with it! I'm going to end this here or else you'll have one big rambling fangirl mess. 

Seriously! Ob-sessed...





1 comment:

  1. Hehehehe! I am SO freaking above the moon that you loved this book!

    ReplyDelete