Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #27



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine where we share with everyone upcoming new releases that we're eager to get our hands on! :)



 photo EvenInParadise_zps96c50996.jpg
Even In Paradise
by Chelsey Philpot
Expected Publication: October 14th 2014

When Julia Buchanan enrolls at St. Anne’s at the beginning of junior year, Charlotte Ryder already knows all about the former senator’s daughter. Most people do... or think they do.

Charlotte certainly never expects she’ll be Julia’s friend. But almost immediately, she is drawn into the larger than-life-new girl’s world—a world of midnight rendezvous, dazzling parties, palatial vacation homes, and fizzy champagne cocktails. And then Charlotte meets, and begins falling for, Julia’s handsome older brother, Sebastian.

But behind her self-assured smiles and toasts to the future, Charlotte soon realizes that Julia is still suffering from a tragedy. A tragedy that the Buchanan family has kept hidden … until now.



Honestly before I fully read the blurb I was just feeling sort of...meh about this one. Oh boy poor little rich private school girls. Blah, blah, blah... Then I got to the end and retracted all those thoughts. I feel like I'm really going to enjoy this one!

What are you waiting on this week?

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha it made me want to know what happened too! Probably be adding this one to my list. Sneaky blurb writers.
    Here's my WOW if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping an eye out for this one as well. It seems interesting.


    Happy Hump Day!


    Shane @ItchingforBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! Here's my pick: http://writersbytheshore.blogspot.com/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday-fine-art-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking forward to this one too! I'm intrigued

    ReplyDelete