Thursday, August 28, 2014

Swoon Thursday #27


Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:


Opposition (Lux #5)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout


My gaze shifted over to him, and his expression had softened. "You told me...told me about the most stunning people and what was inside them." I paused, frowning. "The way you said it sounded so very beautiful."

He came closer, stopping in front of me. He knelt down, his eyes shining. "I remember. I said, 'The most beautiful people, ones whose beauty is only rivaled by what is inside of them, are the ones who are quietly unaware of it.' Or something like that."

"That was it." I nodded.

He tilted his head to the side. "I was talking about you then. Those words were meant for you."

My eyes met his again and I swallowed. Hard.

"You had no idea how beautiful you were. I don't even think you do now, but it's what's inside of you." Carefully, he reached out and placed his hand between my breasts. "That's the most beautiful thing in the world. What's in you."

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

So what has you swooning this week? :)

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, gosh every time I see anything Lux related I feel like crying. This series is my top favorite series ever. I adore it like crazy.
    Great pick!

    My Swoon: http://inmysecretbookworld.blogspot.se/2014/08/swoon-thursday-4.html

    ReplyDelete