Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #04



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we share our eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

My feature for today is ....


Origin (Lux Series #4)

by
Jennifer L. Armentrout
(Releasing in digital and print on August 27th, 2013!!)

So last Thursday I was sitting here getting ready to crack open a book and read for a bit before bed and just as I was about to log off the computer I notice that JLA had posted something on FB. But when I saw what exactly the notification said I had to do a double take because I couldn't believe my eyes...


What01 photo What01_zpsuyu0aswq.gif


 No really! I mean after all this time and finally...ORIGIN IS RELEASING!!


Shocked01 photo Shocked01_zpsctzkphes.gif


Give me a moment while I try to gather myself together


Excited02 photo Excited02_zpsyeazpkj8.gif


Yeah ... not gonna happen... 



Dance01 photo Dance01_zpscznm9a4f.gif

Dance02 photo Dance02_zpsaf5vjc6d.gif

HighFives01 photo HighFive01_zpsyxeinj7v.gif


You can check out the full post JLA wrote about the upcoming release hereIt's full of Supernatural goodness and even a little teaser. Trust me when I say it's a little one. But for those of us who are familiar with the series up to this point it's enough to get you into full on rage mode over a certain resident asshat err character. 

Speaking of characters ..*sigh*  I can't believe it's almost time for more Daemon Black!! :D

Annoyed01 photo Annoyed01_zps5d8fj1zb.gif

(This is my Daemon. He's from Teen Wolf. Tyler Hoechlin. Sexiest. Werewolf. Ever.)


Okay, okay! I know I'm being an annoying fangirl so...

Done01 photo Done01_zps0kv4p7ii.gif
 
But I can hardly contain my excitement. From now until August 27th...I'll probably be hugging random strangers on the streets..

Hugs01 photo Hugs01_zpsglsgm0bh.gif

What are you waiting for this Wednesday? :)

8 comments:

  1. AHAHAHA I love your excitement! Being a fangirl is so much fun ;-)
    I am DYING to read this book too. And I mean DYING!! I've read the last four pages of Opal over and over and over and OVER again and I still can't believe Jennifer could do that to us. Horrible! So I need this book NOW!
    Really great choice. And thanks for stopping by my blog. AND I'm a new follower ;-)

    Zenia @ The Obsessive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Good I was kind of worried I over did it.. just a smidge hahaha. I'm with ya on that ending ughhh.
      And thank YOU for stopping by mine and following back! ;)

      Delete
  2. Lol the world is always better with a few supernatural gifs! That two line teaser on her website...grrrrrrrr Blake....he better get punched so hard! Sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not agree more! Grrrrrr I can think of a couple convenient places for those punches to land! Hehe

      Delete
  3. You really are excited. Well, I didn't start the serie yet but is on my TBR list. :)
    Here is : My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah maybe just a little bit! Thanks for stopping by and yours is a great pick :)

      Delete
  4. I'm still one book behind, but I heard that the ending would left me dying for more. That's why I'm waiting for Origin to come out before reading Opal. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me tell you it ends with a huge cliffhanger. You're smart waiting on Origin to finish Opal... the wait is killing me lol. Thanks for stopping by :)

      You have a great pick as well!!

      Delete